· This policy covers how The No Limit Network treats personal information that The No Limit Network collects and receives, including information related to your past use of The No Limit Network products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
· This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that The No Limit Network does not own or control, or to people that The No Limit Network does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
· The No Limit Network collects personal information when you register with The No Limit Network, when you use The No Limit Network products or services, when you visit The No Limit Network pages or the pages of certain The No Limit Network partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. The No Limit Network may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
· When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we might also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. When you register with The No Limit Network and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
· The No Limit Network collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
· The No Limit Network uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
· The No Limit Network does not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
· The No Limit Network does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
· The No Limit Network does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
o We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with The No Limit Network under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help The No Limit Network communicate with you about offers from The No Limit Network and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
o We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing The No Limit Network to collect and use their child's information without consenting to The No Limit Network sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes.
o We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
· The No Limit Network displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria—for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
o The No Limit Network does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
o The No Limit Network advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
· The No Limit Network works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. For more information regarding providers of products or services that you've requested please make your request via email, postal mail or contact the provider directly.
· The No Limit Network does not set and access cookies on your computer.
· The No Limit Network does not give permission to other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
· You can email us any time you want to have your account information edited or deleted at any time.
· Users can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive from The No Limit Network.
· We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the The No Limit Network service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and The No Limit Network Newsletter, that are considered part of your account with The No Limit Network, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
· You can have your business information deleted from The No Limit Network website or newsletter by submitting a request via email or postal mail.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
The No Limit Network may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your The No Limit Network account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please click on the Contact Us link on the website and send us an email or you can contact us at:
The No Limit Network
P.O. Box 450682
Garland, TX 75045-0682
Effective Date: June 27, 2008